- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Darjeeling is widely known for its wondrous viewpoints, green tea gardens, amazing toy trains, monasteries and more.
- Enjoy Sunrise At Tiger Hills
- Enjoy Toy Train Of Darjeeling Himalayan Railway
- Visit The Mountaineering Institute
- Visit Tibet Handicraft Centre And Tea Gardens
- Visit Ghoom Monastery
- See The Popular Chholing And Darli Monasteries
- Enjoy Shopping At Local Markets Of Darjeeling
- Enjoy Horse Ride, Boating At Sumedu Lake - Mirik
Day1 : Arrive at Darjeeling
- Weclcome to Darjeeling, you will be picked and join rest of the group
- Check-in freshen up
- Gather for lunch
- Spend evening at leisure
Day2: Wander at Darjeeling
- Get up early for sunrise at Tiger Hills to enjoy the scenic view of Kanchenjunga, Mt. Everest other popular peaks of Eastern Himalayas
- Stop for Breakfast at a local cafe
- Time to for the most exciting Toy Train ride of Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- After the ride we head back to the hotel and enjoy rest of day at relaxing
Day3: Wander at Darjeeling
- Get up at ease and have breakfast
- Next, we will visit the Mountaineering Institute, founded by Tenzing Norgay, the renowned Everest conqueror. The equipment used in the climb is arranged here for a display.
- Thereafter we will go to the Tibet Handicraft Centre and spend some time in the midst of wonderful tea gardens.
- Our next destination is Ghoom Monastery. The calm ambience of this place becomes more mystic with dense fog.
- After breakfast we will start our journey towards Mirik. The name Mirik is actually derived from Mir-Yok which means 'Place burnt by fire'.
- Enjoy the magnificent beauty of the serene hills from Mirik.
- Spend some play time with kids at Sumendu lake and enjoy the mesmerizing natural beauty along with fun activities you can opt to do horse ride, boating or canoeing.
- Later we visit Indo-Nepal border
- Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
- Time to pack all the fun memories and head back home
No details found.
No details found.
No Details Found