Solace in Bhutan
The Last Himalayan Kingdom – 7Night 8Days
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bhutan is the only country in the world to have officially adopted Gross National Happiness instead of the Gross Domestic Product as the main development Indicator
A country in Asia who places the country's well being and happiness on priority by. Measures it's growth by Gross National Happiness.
Located in the eastern Himalayas, landlocked between India and Tibet. The Kingdom of Bhutan is known for its culture, architecture and archery, its beautiful Nature landscapes and its wonderful people!
- The word “Bhutan” translates to "Land of the Thunder Dragon"
- The Only carbon negative country in the world
- Thimpu is one of just two capital cities in Asia that does not have a single traffic light.
- Only nation in the world where sale of tobacco is banned
- Bhutan is the first country in the world to mandate in its constitution -Bhutan preserves (at all times) 60 percent of its land under forest cover.
Day 1: Enter Bhutan via road from Bagdogra to Phuentsholing
Day 2: Phuentsholing to Thimphu - Travel to the Capital city of Bhutan
Day 3: Thimphu Exploration and drive to Punakha
Day 4: Explore Punakha - The Juncture of the two Beautiful Rivers
Day 5: Drive Punakha to Paro
Day 6: Excursion to Taktsang and hike to Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest)
Day 7: Paro to Phuentsholing
Day 8: Depart
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on Bed & Breakfast plan on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Transportation throughout within Bhutan
- Travel Permit
- Services of an Escort cum Guide will be as per the itinerary for Bhutan Portion only.
- Any other taxes, current Bhutan State & Hotel taxes and entry feel to all the tourist spots
- Experienced Trip Captain for the entire tour
- Assistance in booking air tickets from your respective city.
- Sustainable Development Fee of Rs. 1200 per person, per day
Steps to Book
Block your seat with just Rs. 5000 and pay remaining 15 days before the trip
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/Text/WhatsApp : +91 973-173-6577
Let's Get Going..
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter
charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Inclusions” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
No Details Found