- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
As fondly known as Garden city, Silicon Valley of India - is a hub to many multicultural diversities from across the globe. With a cosmopolitan vibe city has varied flavors to offer someone visiting for first time and willing to explore the city.
Join the wholesome tour discovering the best of Bengaluru.
Business travelers in the city for a short duration
New to Bengaluru and wish your family and friends visiting to experience the city
Contact to book this or customize your private tour!
- Pick up at from Airport or your hotel
- First visit Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple also called Gavipuram Cave Temple, a fine example of Indian rock-cut architecture, temple is famous for its mysterious stone discs in the forecourt and the exact planning allowing the sun to shine on shrine in certain time of the year
- Then head to visit the oldest temple of Bangalore, Bull Temple: built by Kempegowda in the Dravidian style contains a huge granite monolith of Nandi.
- From here Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace, which is an example of Indo-Islamic architecture and was the summer residence of the Mysorean ruler Tipu Sulta
- Lunch Stop at Authentic South Indian Restaurant
- Next is the visit to The Dodda Aalada Mara,literally translated to Big Banyan Tree, is a giant 400-year-old banyan tree, located in the village of Kethohalli in the Bangalore Urban district of Karnataka
- Transportation in an AC vehicle
- Hotel to Hotel pickup and drop
- Well versed English speaking Tour captain
- Mineral water bottle through out the day
- Breakfast, Lunch Evening Tea at authentic outlet
- All entry tickets and tips
- Any thing not mentioned in the Includes section
- Any expense of personal nature
No Details Found