- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Go with the flow, Roar with Excitement!
- "Hogenakkal" Falls or "Smoky" due to the surrounding texture and appearance of the rocks.
- Similar to poppular Niagara Falls water gushing down over gigantic rocks
- Coracle ride to get the beautiful interval views
- Common scenes of fresh fish fry and oil massage followed by dip in water by locals as they believe the water to have medicinal benefits
Nature of Trip: Waterfall Exploration
Distance from Bangalore: 130 km one way
Time to travel: 4 hours approx. one way
- Start Early from Bangalore via private transport by AC Innova/TT Traveler
- We stop for breakfast on the way and we also get some food packed as there are no places to
eat around Hogenakkal
- Enjoy the route to Hogenakkal which during rainy season gives soothing views, we reach Hogenakkal and head towards the main waterfall.
- Explore the beauty and its amazing water level during this time.
– Enjoy the Coracle which shall give you the water beats you were looking for.
– Play with water and here we shall pause to eat our packed food.
– After relaxing and wandering around for a while we shall get on towards our return journey
Things to Carry:
– One back pack to carry your required stuff
– Comfortable water friendly footwear’s
– Sunscreen, sunglasses and raincoat
– Anything to munch
– Any personal medication required
– Camera along with protection covers
Hard Rock Cafe, MG Road - 6:00 AM
Mc Donalds, Kalyan Nagar Outer Ring Road - 6:25AM
Silkboard Junction : 6:50 AM
Electronic City after toll plaza - 7:10AM
- To and fro AC transport from Bangalore in an AC vehicle
- Breakfast and packed Veg. Lunch
- Coracle ride fees
- All tolls and interstate taxes
- Trip Captain from start to the end of the trip
- Any expense of personal nature
- Anything not mentioned in the plan
No Age limit, you should just be fit to travel.
All our trips are kids friendly. Bring them on, if that makes you travel worry free.
Yes, pls check with us for a group discount if you are registering for min 3 and above.