Joy of Jibhi valley in Himachal – 6Days
A Gem of Himachal – Starts from Delhi
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Experiential Trip in a small group of like minded women
Jibhi is famous for the lush green landscapes and spectacular waterfalls amid pine forests. The place also has some of the scenic trekking routes with glorious view of Great Himalayan ranges. It has some of the magnificent spots like Jalori pass, Kullu, Raghupur fort, Jibhi waterfalls, Jibhi Valley and Serolsar Lake.
Day 1: Catch bus for Aut Market Bus stop in Aut Village from Delhi
Day 2: Arrive in Tirthan Valley & relax
Day 3: Explore JiBhi
Day 4: Explore Jalori Pass
Day 5: Explore Sarchi village & depart for Delhi
Day 6: Arrive in Delhi. Trip ends
Steps to Book
Block your seat with just Rs. 5000(non-refundable) and pay remaining 15 days before the trip
Email us with the subject of the trip you are interested to book and we will send you the payment link
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 973-173-6577
Let's Get Going..
Day 1: Catch bus from Delhi to Aut Market Bus Stop
- Welcome to Delhi If you land here in the morning, you could then explore the city on your own.
- If you reach Delhi by evening then make sure you reach the meeting point “MAJNU KA TILA" by 6:30pm for boarding your Volvo bus to Himachal Pradesh.
- At Majnu ka Tila you can explore the Tibetan Market right opposite the bus stop. You can shop for souvenirs and experience the little Tibet culture at the monastery there.
- Have delicious momos and board the bus with your TripCaptain, who will assist you at every step. Make sure you keep the Trip Captain informed on your whereabouts once you reach Delhi
Day 2: Arrive in Tirthan Valley
- Arrive early morning and get down at Aut bus station.
- An hour’s drive from here will take you to Tirthan valley. The valley gets its name from the Tirthan river which flows along the valley and is a major tributary of the Beas River.
- Once you arrive here, have breakfast and check into your riverside hotel and relax for the day.
- Alternatively, you can go for a small waterfall trek nearby. You can also indulge yourself into some fishing activity, the Tirthan river is famous for Trout fish.
- Mystical views of silvery peaks and sparkling streams are sure to leave you in awe.
- Have scrumptious meals and spend the day at ease and getting to know your co travelers.
- Gather for dinner before you sleep sound
Day 3: Explore Jibhi
- Jibhi is one of the most googled and scenic destination in Himachal away from the maddening crowd, it is a little-known scenic hamlet in the Banjar Valley.
- Wake up to some amazing views and enjoy a delicious breakfast
- Post that we proceed to explore nearby waterfalls. Visit the famous Jibhi waterfall and mini-Thailand
- After is on you to do cafe hopping for your lunch. Don't forget to try the local dishes of Himachal.
- You can do your shop in Jibhi or the town of Banjar.
- Return to your hotel in the evening and sleep tight post dinner.
Day 4: Explore Jalori Pass & Serolsar Lake
- Wake up early and leave for Jalori Pass, here we will take a short hike to see the scenic Serolsar Lake.
- The 2 hour hike is very beautiful and dotted with many small cafes where you can stop for refreshments.
- Serolsar lake is considered holy and there is a temple situated nearby. Spend some quality time near the lake
- Return back to your hotel in Tirthan valley
- Have dinner and take some good rest as tomorrow we shall be checking out.
Day 5: Visit the Sarchi village and depart for Delhi
- Get up, freshen up & report at the breakfast table in order to get started for the day post breakfast.
- Today we visit Sarchi & Jamala, the last villages of Tirthan valley. Considered as a base for Lambri Top, there is a ridge that connects Tirthan Valley and Seraj Valley.
- These are stunningly beautiful hamlets with Himachali houses. Have your lunch here and spend sometime amidst the locals and stunning peaks. You probably have always dreamt of being here, hence make the most out of it till its time to depart for the bus stop.
- Post this leave for Delhi via Aut in a Volvo.
Day 6: Arrive back in Delhi & leave for your respective city
- Bid a good bye to all your co-travelers and with heart full of joy and loads of memories we depart towards our onward journey.
Things to carry:
• One valid Identity Proof, along with a Photocopy
• Water Bottle
• A lightweight Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day pack
• Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
• Woolen Gloves, woolen socks, Monkey Cap and Neck Scarf
• Thermal Inners
• Snow Jackets and Fleece Jackets
• Waterproof gloves and windcheater/poncho
• Personal clothing
• Cap, sunglasses, scarf
• Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
• Headlamp / LED Torch
• Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush,
Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
• Extra Polythene Bags (To segregate used/ unused garments, wet/ dry clothing)
• Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
• Mosquito repellent
• Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- 3 Nights accommodation in river side boutique resort on twin sharing basis
- Meals: 3 breakfast & 2 dinner (Veg meals)
- Personalized ease paced hiking to off beats location
- All internal transfers by private vehicle
- Delhi to Tirthan Valley via Public Volvo Bus
- Entry & parking charges wherever applicable
- Trip Captain through out the trip
- Travelling to and from Delhi
- Delhi internal transport
- Any meals while travelling from Delhi to Himachal Pradesh and back
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the trip
- Cab for any other destination other than mentioned in itinerary will be charged at actuals
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
No Details Found