- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Promise yourself that one day I will Wake up in Bali
- Also known as the "Land of Gods",Islands and Volcanoes. Bali will leave you speechless with its endless natural beauty
- Pristine Emerald, turquoise color of ocean along the huge mountain cliff
- Lush terraced rice fields
- Intricately carved temples
- Enchanting with dramatic dances and colorful rituals
Block your seat with just Rs. 10000 and pay remaining 30 days before departure
Day0 : Departure from India to Denpasar
Day1 : Sanur to Nusa Penida - Arrival and get transferred to Sanur and spend the day relaxing after a long flight
Day2 : Nusa Penida - Time to wake up early and transfer to Nusa Penida Island via Ferry
Day3: Sanur to Ubud - Explore the breathtaking Nusa Penida Island, by early evening ferry return to Sanur Port and get transferred to Ubud
Day4 : Ubud - Day to explore beautiful Ubud waterfalls, Rice terraces and the iconic Bali Swing
Day5 : Ubud - Today to sink in the Balinese Slow life - time for yourself to get a Massage, shop the local apparels, souvenir or artifacts
Day6 : Ubud to Changgu - Visit Tanah Lot temple on the beach, explore art market and spend the evning by the beach
Day7 : Departure from Denpasar
Accommodation for 6 nights on twin sharing basis
Group transfers from Airport
Welcome Dinner on the day of arrival.
Entry tickets, permits and driver tips.
- Half day tour of rice terrace
- Experienced Trip Captain throughout the trip
- Assistance in booking flights from your city to Denpasar
Yes, all our trips are kids friendly and if that makes you travel worry-free please bring them on.
No, you should be fit to travel. Though for Bali and its islands you will need to walk a lot and at times hike down to go to beaches and climb up via rugged trail.
Based on your fitness level you can choose to hike down or opt to stay up and still enjoy the magnificent ocean view from mountain cliff.
Definitely! Do ask for it while registering for the trip.
Yes, its Visa on arrival at the airport and it costs 35$ currently.
You should pay in USD or IDR