Untamed Kashmir | 6Nights 7Days
Starts from Srinagar Airport
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kashmir, where the mountains touch the sky and the lakes reflect the heavens
Known as "Paradise on Earth" Kashmir can only be felt fully when your eyes witness its magnificent beauty running in the valleys of Great Himalyan region, most hospitable people and world famous art, craft and handloom work and more. Kashmir is a feeling to be felt in more ways you can expressed in words.
Steps to Book
Block your seat with just Rs. 5000(non-refundable) and pay remaining 15 days before the trip
No details found.
Arrive Srinagar, gather with your group and get transferred to your Hotel.
Opt to take a stroll at the streets of Srinagar exploring local market market and cafes
Overnight at the Hotel
Rendevouz with Srinagar
After breakfast visit the Mughal Gardens , Chashmi-e Shahi (The Royal Spring), Nishat(The Garden of pleasure) & Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love) and Mainly Visit Kashmir Tulip Garden Asia Largest Tulip Garden. In the afternoon enjoy a Shikara ride on the Dal Lake . Overnight in the hotel.
Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast full day excursion of Gulmarg - the most beautiful summer resort in the valley. It is popular for its highest golf course and skiing in winters. You can enjoy a pony ride and also enjoy a Gondola ride (cable car) to Khilanmarg (at your own cost).Return to the hotel by evening for overnight stay.
Srinagar - Pahalgam - Srinagar
Today you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam (94 kms/2.5 hrs) Valley of Shepherds.Enroute you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins & Anantnag Sulpher Springs enroute, Enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, located on the bank of beautyful Lidder River, Return to Srinagar, Overnight in the Hotel
Depart from Srinagar
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your onward flight back home. Leave with Happy Memories specially from Tulip Garden.
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on Bed & Breakfast plan on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Transportation throughout the trip in a comfortable vehicle
- Travel Permit wherever required
- Trip Captain for the entire duration of the trip
- Assistance in booking air tickets from your respective city.
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter
charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like - landslides, road blockage, etc. In such case extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.