- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day Trip to Belur - Halebidu - Shravanabelagola
Nature of trip: Historic Exploration
Distance from Bangalore: 210 km one way
Travel Time: 4 hours approx.
-- Start Early morning from Bangalore. We stop for breakfast on the way.
-- Visit the historical Shravanabelagola & Darshan of Lord Bahubali (Gomateshwara).
-- Lunch at a local Karnataka hotel, Belur.
-- Visit the historic Hoysala style Chennakeshava temple, Belur.
-- Visit the historic Hoysala style Hoysaleshwara Temple, Halebidu.
-- Depart or Bangalore to be back by late evening.
For any questions write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/whatsapp at : 9731736577
Date : April 1, 2023
- Start Early from Bangalore via private transport by AC Innova/TT Traveler.
- Stop for breakfast mid-way. Get some food packed here as there are no restaurants at the falls.
- Arrive at the falls and be stunned by the dramatic falls dressed in its full aura owing to monsoons, with landscaping views!
- Indulge in a Coracle ride adventure if the water levels permit.
- Splash in the water to your hearts content and then we shall break for lunch.
- Post lunch relax and wander, taking in the entire landscape.
- Later in the day we start our return journey to Bangalore.
All other tolls and inter state taxes
TheeUntamed Trip Captain from end to end
Any expense of personal nature
Anything not mentioned in the plan